Home > Tempstar Line > Central Air Conditioners > N4A3
- Durable galvanized steel construction with baked-on finish weathers seasonal extremes.
- Post-painted fin stock and coated wire grille provide better appearance. The grille spacing protects the coil but allows for easy cleaning.
- Scroll compressor operates with proven efficiency and reliability.
- Control panel allows for easier, quicker service access.
- Compressor is housed in an extra-thick shell for added protection and durability.
- Top-discharge design improves airflow and minimizes noise.
- Durable copper tubing, aluminum fin coil, and fins that are post-painted for protection help maintain efficiency.
- Integrated solid state controls make the change from heating to cooling go smoothly. (Heat pump only)
- Scroll compressor for quiet, efficient operation
- Post-painted coil fins for corrosion resistance
Product DescriptionTempstar® professionals take pride in bringing you the latest technology in home comfort, with the goal of surpassing your expectations in energy efficiency and dependability. At a high SEER‡ and HPSF‡–the industry terms to rate efficiency–these air conditioners and heat pumps will make a big difference in lowering energy bills. So Tempstar lets you enjoy peace of mind with your peace and quiet.
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and HSPF stands for Heating Seasonal Performance Factor.